Temporary Roadway Composite Mats
Got that sinking feeling?
Excavators, drill rigs, crawler cranes and other heavy machinery share one thing in common - once bogged, they are expensive in both recovery and time lost. At JWA, we supply the perfect prevention method. Commonly known as bog mats or swamp mats, we distribute DuraBase composite mats; Australia’s heaviest-duty composite matting system.
- 105mm thick High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- UV stabilised for durability
- Weatherproof and waterproof
- Engineered to ensure high-capacity weight dispersion
- Unique interlocking system for reliability
- 8.43m² per mat
- Easy one-day installation and removal
- Minimise transportation, construction and reclamation costs
- Reduce the costs of placing and disposing of fill-style liners
- Prevent spills or other damage to your site
- Improved site stability and safety
- Protect site throughout the year in all types of weather
The DuraBase composite matting kit comprises of individual 105mm thick 8.43m² mats that interlock to form a continuous hardbase. This premium product is proven over soft grounds, incluing alluvial soil, marine sand, silty clay, black soil and more. Constructed from UV stabilised High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and stainless steel, DuraBase composite mats are weatherproof with a history of successful deployments in tidal flats, creek beds, beaches, swamps, environmental wetlands and other challenging Australian terrain.
Here at JWA, we know how tough Australian conditions can be. With more than a decade of experience supporting industry like yours, our experienced team can find the perfect soft ground solution to get your project up and running.
Step out of the mud and step into our office today!
GET A QUOTE