JWA Oilfield Supplies is an Australian company proudly supplying heavy duty mining bog mats since 2003. With over 250,000 square meters supplied for major projects such as APLNG, QCLNG, Gorgon Project and many others, the team at JWA have the experience and expertise to assist with your project.
Our mats are often required for heavy equipment to gain temporary access into soft grounds or to provide ground stability for traversing remote areas. Not to be confused with the lighter man-portable mats, JWA’s mining bog mats are in an entirely different class. No other matting solution in the market can match their capacity to withstand 600 psi crush pressure or 420 tonnes per square meter.
- Emergency wet weather access
- Temporary ground improvement for heavy lift
- Stockpile areas
- Dust suppression
- Workers campsites
- Workshop flooring
Advantages of Using Bog Mats for Mining
- JWA’s mining bog mats have an easy-to-use, patented interlocking system which joins together to form a continuous solid surface and spreads the load evenly across the surface.
- Biggest advantage of these mining bog mats is the ease of installation and removal. They have been tested and proven to be suitable for use in underground mines too.
- Being made from non-combustible and inert HDPE, it does not burn, spark or react with chemicals that are often present at sites. At 455 kilograms each, they are much lighter and faster to install than any temporary access solutions in the market.
- Laying down aggregate, concrete or rubble is costly to remove – using our mining mats are an excellent alternative with little or no remediation required. Just put it down where you need to go, and remove them when done.
Contact Our Team to Find Out More
Servicing Australia-wide, JWA has mining bog mats for sale as well as hire options. From managing the mining bog mats, to delivery, to maintenance and cleaning, JWA has the complete solution for you. Whether it is a long-term or short-term project, contact us today, our team are ready to dig down into your project requirements. Go back to bog mats.