Stay on track with composite mats
Whether working around a rail corridor or developing one, rail projects have to meet strict national standards, sensitive timelines and minimise disturbance to surrounding communities.
- JWA specialises in temporary road and platforms with their range of composite matting.
- Portable matting for temporary access into environmental areas for feasibility studies.
- Heavy-duty crane mats for access and lifting platforms mitigates against wet weather for time-sensitive rail bridge replacements and maintenance works.
- Reusable matting for piling platforms reduces amount of fill material and truck movements around busy intersections while suppressing dust.
- Composite mats to provide access for machines used in track maintenance works while protecting existing infrastructure such as footpaths and underground pipes.
Below are just a few of JWA’s rail projects:
- Level Crossing Removal - Frankston Stn, Skye Rd
- Rail bridge replacement Acacia Ridge
- Reservoir Station Upgrade
- Sydney Light Rail
Talk to us today for your rail work requirements.
GET A QUOTE