The Flamingo™ water treatment system can convert wastewater into pure distilled drinkable water, which is cleaner than municipal supplies, without needing fossil fuels. The high-quality treated water can be redistributed to the local community, such as for irrigation and to supplement drinking water supply, creating an additional supply source to prepare for periods of drought.
Using only renewable energy, the Flamingo™ can also turn slurry waste streams into dry output. By breaking the dependence on expensive and energy-intensive treatment processes, achieving zero liquids discharge will provide significant savings in remediation costs to companies.
Minerals extracted from the dried output can be used further commercially, reducing waste and improving sustainability.
- Zero-carbon technology – Powered by solar
- Cost effective – Zero liquids discharge at of magnitude vs existing systems
- Scalable – Modular system able to attain megalitre to gigalitre volumes
- Transportable and relocatable
- On-site water treatment to reduce transportation costs
- Reuse wastewater and reduce extraction of water from local sources.
Click to download the brochure and product specifications.