Interlocking Temporary Track Mats
When you need matting that is a little thicker and more robust to help spread the load of your construction equipment and protect your client's grounds - ProZone mats does just that.
Designed with portability and durability in mind, ProZone mats are injected moulded 1 m2 panels that interlock together for a uniform, stabilised surface.
This means a temporary trackway for pedestrians and heavy vehicles can be laid out with a crew as small as two people.
Benefits of ProZone Temporary Track Mats
- Pedestrian friendly - from high-heels to wheelchairs
- Meets slip resistance rating of P4 (Australian Standard AS 4586-2013 for external ramps and footpaths)
- Extra thick at 75mm to help keep feet and machinery away from mud, and additional protection for sports ovals and client's hardscape.
- 100% recycable & safe for the environment
- Easy to install, remove and reuse - install by hand, no machinery required
- Mats available for sale and hire
Dimensions: 1.15m x 1.15m x 75mm
Material: High Density PolyEthylene
Panels: Comes in 15 ProZone mats per stack
Applications of ProZone Temporary Track Mats
- Temporary footpaths and shared user paths
- Temporary access roads
- Loading platforms
- Workshop and temporary warehousing floors
- Stage builds
- Crane platforms
- Marquee floors
- Military operations
Too many mats to choose from? Our experienced team can help you decide. Contact us today here or call us on 1800 264 628.