As Australia strives towards its Renewable Energy Targets, developers and construction teams are also focusing on sustainable methods to keep the impact to the environment low.
Composite matting is ideal for temporary roadways, whether it is for preliminary geotech investigations or weatherproofed haul road. It provides project teams the option to rent a road for the period required, without the hassles of remediation from using imported fill material.
- Provides a durable layer of protection for ground below
- Wet weather mitigation for project machinery and vehicles
- Reusable over multiple sites
- Non-contaminating material
- Easily cleaned and stackable
Check out the JWA difference below and also our case studies from renewable projects here.