What is the daily cost for plant and machinery on your site?
Stand your ground against unexpected rain events with temporary access and hardstands.
We know how unpredictable the weather can be and the unique diversity of Australian ground conditions. Protect your project from unnecessary hold-ups from weather events with DuraBase composite matting solutions supplied by us at JWA.
Whether you are working on gravel, sand, silt, clay, dirt, or any other ground surface; DuraBase provides the optimal working surface for your project to keep moving ahead. Without DuraBase, many construction sites will become a quagmire, sometimes within a few days. Additionally, even the most sturdy of ground conditions are not impervious to a weather event.
DuraBase is the ultimate solution. Easy to install and remove, weatherproof and durable; DuraBase is engineered from UV stabilised High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and produces a protective barrier between your equipment and the ground. We can install DuraBase as a dedicated access point, a temporary road or as a purpose-built platform on site.
- 105mm thick High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- UV stabilised for durability
- Engineered to ensure crane lifting capacity
- Unique interlocking system for reliability
- Easy one-day installation and removal
- Minimise transportation, construction and reclamation costs
- Reduce the costs of placing and disposing of fill-style liners
- Prevent spills or other damage to your site
- Improve site stability and safety
- Protect a site throughout the year in all types of weather
With proven performance in applications; including residential development, civil works, major road projects, laydown areas, minor and major infrastructure upgrades; we have the experience to find the perfect construction site access solution for you.
With options to buy or hire nationwide, call us today!
GET A QUOTE