Sales Support Assistant
Location: Brendale, QLD.
We are looking for a Sales Support Assistant.
This role is based in our Brendale office. Hours 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday and is full time permanent. Salary is between $60,000 - $70,000 based on experience.
The Sales Support Assistant role reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for supporting the manager in all sales related functions. This role will manage the customer base through developing external relationships, coordinating logistics, generating contracts and quotes. This is a supportive role which requires a high level of communication, excellent
customer service and attention to detail. Time management skills are crucial to handle the high volume and varied nature of sales enquiries on a daily basis.
Ensure that client management is guided by a service culture and high service levels are
upheld at all times
- Provide timely and accurate assistance to the Operations Manager whilst being accessible
- Anticipate and mitigate problems as and when they arise
- Generate and check quotes to ensure accuracy
- Maintain accurate customer records in CRM system
- Screen, prioritise and schedule client meetings for the Operations Manager
- Note taking during sales meetings
- Calendar management for Operations Manager
- Assist with keeping supplier registration information current
- Assist with submission of expression of interest document
- Customer Focused Mindset: Ability to build a true understanding of customer requirements and ensure that product recommendations are matched appropriately and “fit for purpose”
- Outcome Driven: Strong and effective communicator and facilitator who can conduct conversations with customers, external partners and internal functions to deliver to service and product expectations
- Perception: A proven ability to see the big picture to ensure that the sales team is running smoothly even during periods of high demand
- Batteries Installed: Displays a natural drive, energy, passion and focus across all aspects of what they do whilst being able to constantly adapt in a changing environment
- Collaboration Skills: High level of empathy to anticipate the needs and clear obstacles for the direct manager
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A bachelor's or associate's degree in marketing, business, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work
- Competence in Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills
Recruitment process – as part of the role you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks which include pre-employment medical, licence and reference checks.
A cover letter telling us why you are great for this job is essential and to be included with your resume.
Please send to HR@jwaoil.com with the following subject:
Subject: HRSalesSupportAssistant | Location | Last Name.
Due to volume, applications accepted by email only.