Location: Brendale, QLD.
Australian owned and operated business with strong industry success and reputation for quality, providing a high level of customer satisfaction. We are rapidly expanding and looking for someone who has a pro-active approach to work, a strong work ethic, fit, and reliable person, to add to our Brendale yard to help support our team.
This role involves manual labour, plastic welding, and maintenance of our rental fleet.
- Forklift operations for loading and stock management
- Plastic welding of HDPE assets
- Operating the washing bay for cleaning rental assets
- Able to use power tools – eg: grinders, drills, saws, router, etc
- Monday to Friday - Full time (7 am to 3:30 pm)
Great team and clean working environment.
On the job training and development.
To be successful in the role you would be required to have :
- Forklift ticket
- PC Skills (Excel, Word, G Suite)
- Able to follow verbal and written instruction
- High attention to details and good situational awareness
- Good workplace etiquette (punctual and organised etc)
- Autonomous (self-starting/willing to learn)
- Able to work as part of a team (good communicator)
- Able to prioritise (time limitations)
Highly regarded but, not essential :
- WHS Certificates
- COR (Chain of Responsibility)
- Electric Tagging
- Construction white card
- ISO Standards
- Manual drivers’ licence
- First aid
- Poly welding ability
Recruitment process – as part of the role you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks which include pre-employment medical, licence and reference checks.
Applications close – 15th October.
Please send resume with cover letter to HR (at) jwaoil.com with the subject:
Subject: HRYARD | Location | Last Name.
Due to volume, applications accepted by email only.