Established in 2002, JWA has regional offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Australia covering the Asia Pacific region. Actively working on major energy and infrastructure projects in the region, JWA has been supporting operators with our range of products and services.
JWA’s company structure consists of 4 primary business divisions:
- Specialising in offshore floating accommodation vessels and custom barge builds
- Fabrication of DNV2.7-1 offshore containers and frames
- Pressurised lab cabins and doghouses for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 Hazardous areas
- Over 15,000 Dura-Base composite matting currently working (over 125,000 sqm)
- Exclusive coverage of Asia Pacific ranging from Kazakhstan, Australia, New Zealand, Papua Niu Guinea, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Bangladesh and more
- Exclusive distributor of Lea-Der Traction matting used around the drilling floor for the Asia- Pacific region